Working together the six North Yorkshire-based practices which comprise Dale and Vale Vets can offer a wide range of benefits to clients which are unavailable to smaller veterinary practices.
Our collaboration brings you:
- A higher level of skill and specialist knowledge throughout the group
- A superior local knowledge of regional disease status and trends
- Extensive training provision for all members of the farming community
- The provision of specialist services such as embryo transfer, the DairyCo Mastitis Control Plan and the DairyCo Healthy Feet Project
- Increased funding and support from leading industry bodies
- The continued provision of a viable, progressive and comprehensive veterinary services for local rural communities
We are also working collaboratively with suppliers to gain keen pricing for drugs and vaccines to lower costs for our farming clients.